Petsecure Pet Insurance Verified Provider
Categories: Pet Insurance
Pet Insurance for Australian Pet Owners Petsecure proudly supports the many hard working pet rescue organisations across Australia. So when you choose Petsecure you not only get the best cover for your pets, but you are also helping our rescue partners continue with the valuable work they do saving the lives of thousands of cats and dogs every year.
Dog Insurance Welcome to the joys of having a dog in the family! Having a dog in the family can be a real joy, but it’s also a big responsibility that can be costly over your pet’s lifetime – more than $25,000, according to the AVA’s Family Pooch Index. Unforeseen costs, such as major veterinary treatment for emergencies and degenerative diseases, can also be prohibitively expensive, and if you don’t have pet insurance, these costs may even be beyond your means.
Pet insurance can be a life saver Being faced with the prospect of euthanasia due to financial reasons is not something anyone would want to go through. But if you take out Petsecure pet insurance now, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that your vet bills can be managed and your furry friend will receive the treatment and care they need at every stage of their life.
When can I insure my dog or puppy? Pre-existing conditions are illnesses or injuries that an animal develops prior to being insured and these conditions are not covered by pet insurance. So the sooner you insure your dog or puppy, the sooner they will be covered, even if they then go on to develop one of these conditions. Puppies are adventurous, so you never know when they might need a vet. Having pet insurance in place from an early age means they’ll be covered no matter what life throws at them. You can cover your dog from as early as eight weeks old, but no later than nine years old. Once covered, they will continue to be covered for illness for the rest of their lives, as long as your premiums have been kept up to date without a lapse or change in circumstances.
Why choose Petsecure? Petsecure offers you more for your money when insuring your dog, with great benefits such as:
- Up to 85% back on eligible vet’s bills up to the annual benefit and with no excess to pay
- A choice of either Accident Cover or Accident & Illness Cover plus optional Wellness Care
- A choice of either 75% or 85% benefit amount to help you lower your premium
- The option to pay annually and avoid administration fees
- Generous claim limits (up to $12,000 pa with Accident & Illness Cover and $8,000 pa with Accident Cover)
- The freedom to choose your own vet
- Immediate cover for Accidental Injury
- Continued cover for chronic conditions in later life
- A 10% discount if you own an assistance dog, are a pension card holder or your dog came from an affiliated rescue organisation.
- Insure your dog now and rest easy
- Insure your best friend today and protect them for the rest of their life. And if you sign up today, we’ll also include a free custom-engraved designer dog tag.
Cat Insurance Irresistable kittens, growing into adorable cats! That adorable kitten peeking out at you from a cage in the animal shelter is hard to resist, and if you’re able to give it a good home, why wouldn’t you? The only drawback is that many people forget kittens will grow into a mature cat requiring continual care for the rest of its life.And part of that care will include veterinary treatment for unexpected illness or injuries, which can be expensive if you don’t have pet insurance. Fortunately, Petsecure offers affordable cover for your cat or kitten so that you can provide them with the very best care.
How much does it cost to look after a cat? Owning a cat can be costly. According to NSW RSPCA, initial costs for the first year can be up to $2,545, depending on their purchase price and council registration fees. Ongoing costs can be at least $720 a year. And on top of all that is the ever-present threat of unforeseen vet treatment for diseases or emergencies. So if you don’t have cat insurance, you could be looking at thousands of dollars to save your kitty, money that you may not have.
When can I insure my cat or kitten? Arranging your insurance sooner rather than later will give you peace of mind knowing the cover is there if it’s needed. Plus, you’ll avoid the likelihood of your cat developing a condition now that won’t be covered when you take out insurance later on (known as a pre-existing medical condition). And you can cover your cat from just eight weeks. As long as they’re under nine years old, they’re eligible for illness cover and once they turn nine, they’ll continue to be covered for the rest of their lives, providing you keep up your payments.
Reasons to choose Petsecure cat insurance Petsecure insurance offers superior cover for your cat or kitten, with a range of great benefits:
- Up to 85% of eligible vet’s bills, up to the annual benefit limit, excess-free The option of Accident Cover or Accident & Illness Cover plus additional Wellness Care The option to receive either 75% or 85% of eligible vet’s bills to help lower your premium
- The option of annual payment to avoid administration fees
- The ability to claim up to $12,000 a year on Accident & Illness Cover and $8,000 a year on Accident Cover
- The option to choose your own licensed Australian vet
- The peace of mind of immediate cover for Accidental Injury
- Ongoing coverage for life after the age of nine, without a reduction in benefit limit, as long as you keep paying your premiums
- Continued coverage for chronic conditions after the age of nine 10% off your premium if you have a pension card or obtained your cat through an affiliated rescue organisation.
- Call now and protect them for life
- Give your cat the protection it deserves.
Pet Rescue Insurance Petsecure’s Commitment To Pet Rescue Organisations And Their Clients There’s a quote on Animal Rescue QLD’s website that we don’t think they’ll mind us using: “The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated”. Ghandi said it first, and we believe it sums up what animal rescue is all about.Too many pets in Australia are abandoned, homeless, living in shelters, or being destroyed before they even have a chance at life. Petsecure provides support to a growing number of pet rescue organisations across Australia to help them in their work to change this situation for the better.While these organisations are on the frontline rescuing as many pets as possible, at Petsecure we also want to support and encourage those who adopt their pet from a Rescue Organisations because we know that every pet adopted means a space for another pet to be rescued.
What Rescue Pets Get With Petsecure When you adopt a cat or dog through a rescue organisation, and insure it with Petsecure, we’ll give you a 10% discount on premiums for as long as you continuously hold a policy with us. To get your discount, simply enter the promo code RESC14 when you apply for cover. Your discount will be applied when your policy is issued.
Benefits Of Pet Insurance Owning a pet can be expensive, especially if it’s injured or develops an illness. The average vet fees for treating multiple fractures or diabetes are around $2,500 which is a lot of money, especially if you’re on a budget.And as your pets get older, they can develop chronic conditions that require ongoing treatment, so having your pet insured early makes great sense, as pre-existing conditions are excluded so you need to get cover before there are any signs of a condition.When you choose Petsecure pet cover you are also helping other cats and dogs that are less fortunate than your own.
The Petsecure Advantage
- We give you the option of basic Accident Cover, covering unexpected costs if your pet is injured, and Accident & Illness Cover, which provides cover for vet costs arising from both accidental injury and illness.
- We cover up to 85% of your vet bills, with no excess, up to $8,000 a year with Accident Cover and up to $12,000 with Accident & Illness Cover.
- Plus we include lots of little extras, like up to $20 a day for boarding your pet if you find yourself hospitalised for five or more days. Or if your pet needs treatment for a paralysis tick, your Accident & Illness Cover includes a $500 benefit towards the vet fees.
- Over the last 15 years, thousands of pet owners have trusted us with their pet insurance needs, and we believe you and your rescue pet will also benefit from the affordable protection and peace of mind we offer at Petsecure.
|08:30 am to 05:30 pm||08:30 am to 05:30 pm||08:30 am to 05:30 pm||08:30 am to 05:30 pm||08:30 am to 05:30 pm||-||-|
No Service Available
No documents Available